David McInnis is the Gerry Higgins Senior Lecturer in Shakespeare Studies at the University of Melbourne. He is the author of Mind-Travelling and Voyage Drama in Early Modern England (Palgrave, 2013), co-editor (with Matthew Steggle) of Lost Plays in Shakespeare's England (Palgrave, 2014), and co-editor (with Claire Jowitt) of Travel and Drama in Early Modern England: The Journeying Play (CUP, 2018). He is currently editing Dekker's Old Fortunatus for the Revels Plays series and his If This Be Not A Good Play, The Devil Is In It for Jeremy Lopez's new Routledge anthology of Early Modern English Drama (forthcoming). He is co-founder and co-editor of the Lost Plays Database.
Pages in category "David McInnis"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.
- Pageant for Sir Martyn Calthrop
- Palamon and Arcite, Part 2
- Phocasse (Focas)
- Pierce of Exton
- Pierce of Winchester
- Pilades and Horestes (Folger MS X.d.391)
- Plantation of Virginia, The
- Play against the Ministers
- Play marred by an affray at Norwich
- Play of Oswald (BL MS Egerton 2623)
- Play of Perkin Warbeck
- Play of Poore
- Play of the Saxons
- Play of Thieves and a Gullible Tapster
- Portio and Demorantes
- Processus Satanae
- Puer Vapulans