Difference between revisions of "Copyright Info"
m (David McInnis moved page Lost Plays Database:Copyrights to Lost Plays Database:Copyright Info: standardising sidebar menu and page title names for this)
Revision as of 21:03, 16 May 2018
Copyright statement for end users
This web site is copyright © the Lost Plays Database 2009-2015.
The Lost Plays Database and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this web site as a whole is owned by the Lost Plays Database. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties.
Details of permissions associated with image reproduction on the site can be found here: Licensing Terms for Externally Provided Content
The Lost Plays Database welcomes you to make use of the Content as expressly permitted by copyright law. The Lost Plays Database also allows the content to be used for research & study, for publication in academic & scholarly works, for personal, non-commercial or educational uses on the condition that:
- 1. The Lost Plays Database is acknowledged with a full citation and a link to the Lost Plays Database, as the source of the material.
The University of Melbourne has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published. However the University gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the Lost Plays Database in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us using the takedown notice.
- • Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- • information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- • information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- • An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- • Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
The University provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link the University does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.