- Roslyn L. Knutson, Professor Emerita of English at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, is the author of The Repertory of Shakespeare’s Company, 1594-1613 (University of Arkansas Press, 1991) and Playing Companies and Commerce in Shakespeare’s Time (Cambridge University Press, 2001). Her essays have appeared in publications including Shakespeare Quarterly, English Literary Renaissance, Shakespeare Survey, and Medieval and Renaissance Drama in England.
- David McInnis is a PhD candidate and sessional lecturer in the English program at the University of Melbourne. His work has been published in such journals as Parergon, Notes & Queries, Ariel and Early Modern Literary Studies, and he has recently edited a special issue of EMLS on the theme ‘Embodying Shakespeare’. Together with Jessica Wilkinson and Eric Parisot, he is currently editing a book on ‘Refashioning Myth’ for Cambridge Scholars Press.
- The Lost Plays Database is hosted by the Faculty of Arts at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Timothy Chong, Kar-Yee Wong, Tony Hui, Susan Wang, Dilanjan Abeysiriwardena, Thomas Chong,
- Department of Information Systems, University of Melbourne.